This is so important
casual reminder that Elle Woods scored a 179 on the LSAT, which is one point shy of a perfect score.
Casual reminder that Whatshisface here had family connections and was a legacy and shit, whereas Elle Woods came out of nowhere.
casual reminder that Elle Woods actually had an amazing background in real life issues that people dismissed as unimportant but managed to not only learn the law, but learned how to apply the law.
Casual reminder that Elle Woods used her lawyer skills to save a woman from an abusive relationship and also save another woman from trumped up murder charges and basically what I’m saying is you go, girl, go get ‘em Elle Woods, thank you for this movie.
what the fuck is this though seriously
a good fucking time thats what
Holland Roden attends MTV’s ‘Teen Wolf’ panel during Comic-Con International 2014 at the San Diego.
Your father let me in.
He did? oh, yeah, of course he did.
Tyler (on how Shelley and Tyler first met): My truly most embarrassing moment was when I went into the hair and make-up trailer, and I was aware that Jill Wagner who plays Kate was back on the show and I’d gone in. I had some stuff on my hands and hair, and I see this one getting her hair done, so it’s just this side hair thing and it’s very similar to Jill. And I came to give her a hug, just thought I’d run over and say hi. So I ran over, gave her a kiss on the cheek, turned, definitely not Jill, and I immediately went, “You’re not Jill, you’re not Jill, I just insulted you, I’m so sorry. Oh, my God, hi, I’m Tyler, nice to meet you.”
Holland: In Tyler Hoechlin’s world, a kiss on the cheek is an insult.
Tyler: I just invaded her personal space!
most underrated Doctor
Love, love, love Nine.
50 Shades of Grey was originally fanfiction based on the Twilight series, which was then published as a novel (along with 2 subsequent books). It sold over 100 million copies around the world and topped best-seller lists everywhere. It’s about to be adapted into a film, set to come out early next year.
It follows a college student named Ana Steele, who enters a relationship with a man named Christian Grey and is then introduced to a bastardised and abusive parody of BDSM culture.
While the book is paraded as erotica, the relationship between Ana and Christian is far from healthy. The core mantra of the BDSM community is “safe, sane and consensual”, and 50 Shades is anything but. None of the rules of BDSM practices (which are put in place to protect those involved) are actually upheld. Christian is controlling, manipulative, abusive, takes complete advantage of Ana, ignores safe-words, ignores consent, keeps her uneducated about the sexual practices they’re taking part in, and a multitude of other terrible things. Their relationship is completely sickening and unhealthy.
Basically, “the book is a glaring glamorisation of violence against women,” as Amy Bonomi so perfectly put it.
It’s terrible enough that a book like this has been absorbed by people worldwide. Now, we have a film that is expected to be a huge box-office success, and will likely convince countless more young women that it’s okay not to have any autonomy in a relationship, that a man is allowed to control them entirely. It will also show many young men that women are theirs to play with and dominate, thus contributing to antiquated patriarchal values and rape culture.
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
A few updates from the Teen Wolf SDCC panel:
- Danny is coming back
- Season 5 will include 20 episodes
- "Stalia is going to hit a rocky road." - Jeff Davis
- "Lydia finally has some romantic freedom." - Holland Roden
- There is something special going on between Melissa and Sheriff Stilinski